Monday, March 25, 2013

Finally!!!!

Wow! It has been a long time since I wrote a blog here! A lot has happened in the past year. The most exciting for me is the fact that my husband is now working out with me! This year, for Lent, I felt like I was supposed to add something, rather than give up something.  That something I added was exercise at the gym I have belonged to forever!  It is so true! Do something for 21 days and it becomes a habit! I wake up every morning actually looking forward to my workouts!  But the best thing is Jack is with me! For 38 years I have tried to get him to run or work out with me. Now we are doing it!!!! It is so exciting! I get to watch him get healthy as I am doing so.
For those of you who pray for us, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Now get out there and get moving! You will only feel better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment