Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Short Update


I have been reading an interesting book that has been out for some time, Eat Right 4 Your Type.  It gives some interesting advice for exercise according to blood type. I was surprised that for me the best is running or weight lifting, and that is what I really like to do! For Jack the best is cycling and stretching, and that is what he likes to do! Fascinating!

We are still going strong together at the gym.  My knees are getting stronger. I was able to run gently for an hour on the treadmill recently. And that is even though I have not been running at all! My workout has been cycling and weight machines.  I have lost weight and inches and am getting so much stronger in my arms and shoulders.

Sleep has improved greatly.  I am totally converted in my eating habits.  That last bad habit I have of eating too fast, is changing without me even thinking about it!  I think it is because I am calmer inside.

So I just wanted to send an encouragement out to my friends who are also on a health quest.  Don't give up!  You can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment